baplie 2.2 VGM flag state

Alexandr
Helo.
 Could you give me  a klue what does it mean "VGM flag state"??This abbreviation included in baplie 2.2.Thanks in advance

Re: baplie 2.2 VGM flag state

gekseppe
Administrator

Hi;
Where did you find it?
Could you post MIG or related file?
Thank you!

Il mer 8 giu 2016, 06:27 Alexandr [via My EDI Notes Forum] <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Helo.
 Could you give me  a klue what does it mean "VGM flag state"??This abbreviation included in baplie 2.2.Thanks in advance

http://my-edi-notes-forum.697345.n3.nabble.com/baplie-2-2-VGM-flag-state-tp4023089.html
To start a new topic under My EDI Notes Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from My EDI Notes Forum, click here.
NAML
--
Giuseppe Lamberti
Gekseppe