Translating EDI BAPLIE to EXCEL FORMAT

Steven
Hello,

Any one can assist how to write a program to convert baolie file to Excel spreadsheet
format which can basically show the POD as well container size type i.e 20' ,40' ,40'reefer or 45' ctnrs into columns in excel spreadsheet as b/m example.

Line Discharged Loaded
                F E TTL TEU WGT F E TTL TEU WGT
        20' 0 0 0 0
        40' 0 0 0 0
        HC+ 0 0 0 0
        Sub Total: 0 0 0.0 Sub Total: 0 0 0.0

9.REEFER LOADED
LINE 20' 40' UNIT TEU
                        0 0
                        0 0
                        0 0

Re: Translating EDI BAPLIE to EXCEL FORMAT

gekseppe
Administrator
Hello Steven;

Here you can find what you are looking for: http://utenti.multimania.it/SourceNet/EDIVIEW/index.htm

It's a free program which allows to export almost every UN/EDIFACT message in several formats (ie. Excel, CSV, HTML).

Once you exported file in EXCEL you can use pivot table to arrange/group data as you prefer.

I hope this can kelp you.
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Translating EDI BAPLIE to EXCEL FORMAT

Steven
Hello Gekseppe,

Thank you for your assistance to reply to my query.

Actually, need some guidance to perhaps direct me to any free web site which can show me how to write a program which will translate the EDI data to a readable Excel spreadsheet.

It may not be sp simple, perhaps can we use Excel visual basic or we also need a " Standard Exchange format ( SEF ) file for to translate the EDI segments etc.

Possible to help.

Re: Translating EDI BAPLIE to EXCEL FORMAT

casper
if you still need some help download a progame call baplie it can export dirct to excel