Shipping Blog

Hariesh Manaadiar
Hi Gekseppe.. Thanks for the useful EDI resource.. Very interesting for people in the transport sector such as myself who are involved with shipping documentation etc.. I have also written a brief insight into EDI via my Shipping Blog (http://shippinginsouthafrica.wordpress.com) - and you can see it via this link http://shippinginsouthafrica.wordpress.com/2010/02/01/what-is-edi-and-what-is-the-importance-of-edi-in-current-day-shipping/..

I have also written an article about your site to the readers of my blog..

keep up the good work..

Regards
Hariesh Manaadiar
http://shippinginsouthafrica.wordpress.com

Re: Shipping Blog

gekseppe
Administrator
Hello Hariesh;

Happy to read you !

I have just added, on the blog, a new section called "Blog Friends"; off course you are the first entry and I'm glad of that since your blog is really plenty of useful news.

Let's try to keep us in contact: sharing infos make life easier !

Thank you and regards,
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com