Quantcast

Sample TPFREP message required

Senthil Perumal
Dear Mate,

I have a new requirement for generating Terminal Departure Report via EDI i.e., using the TPFREP EDI message. I'm totally unaware of the structure of this message. For getting the structure I referred to the site http://www.stylusstudio.com/edifact/D00A/TPFREP.htm. But I'm not getting a sample message for starting my development.

I would really appreciate if you could provide me with a sample TPFREP message for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Senthil A Perumal.

Re: Sample TPFREP message required

gekseppe
Administrator
Hi;

I would suggest you to use the MIG implemented by smdg.

Check under the directory Documents and download the file.

At the end of the MIG you will also find a message sample which for sure will help you to build your own TPFREP !

Thank you and regards,
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com