Movins/coprar

Michael
Most terminal systems only work with 5 digits to descripe a certain location. Ex. DEHAM for Hamburg.

When working with different terminals within Hamburg, then this is not enough, as you need to be more precise.

Ex.
According to the SMDG Master terminal facilities codes list, the edi address should be "CTB" for HHLA Burchardkai, but for ECT Euromax Terminal BV "NLRTMECTEMX".

How can you overcome this challange, when it does not seem that there is a unique standard, that describe each terminal with a fixed number of digits?

Re: Movins/coprar

gekseppe
Administrator
Hi Michel;

First of all I apologize for the delay in responding but did not receive any notification of your message...

Anyway, it seems that you need a full structured LOC segment; have a look at my suggestion:

LOC+11+NLRTM:139:6:ROTTERDAM+NLRTMECTMX:TER:ZZZ:ECT EUROMAX TERMINAL BV'

Now all the infos have been stored into the segment !

Let me know in case of questions and good luck !

Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Movins/coprar

Michael
Hi,

No worries and thank you for your reply.

Kind regards

Michael