LOC order in BAPLIE

Sharmila
Hi

I am new to My EDI Notes forum and this is my first post. I am trying to get some information on the LOC segment in BAPLIE's. Could somebody tell me if it is mandatory to have the LOC+76 segment after the LOC+11? Is it a rule to follow this order?

Thanks in advance
Sharmila

Re: LOC order in BAPLIE

gekseppe
Administrator
Hello Sharmila and welcome to the forum !

The only thing you must follow, in any UN/EDIFACT message, is the message/segment structure.

So basically you can append LOC segments without following any specific order.

Just to be sure you understand what I mean when I refer to "message/segment structure" I posted a sample of message structure here below for you.

Good luck !

Message Structure

Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin