EDI CODECO - Can one edi file contain in-gate and out-gate information?

EDI CODECO - Can one edi file contain in-gate and out-gate information?

sasuke
I'm creating an application to create an edi file to be sent to my company's port. And my idea is that the user can choose either to create in-gate or out-gate or both type.
And i've been googling about it and doesn't found anything. Hope you/you guys can help me.

Re: EDI CODECO - Can one edi file contain in-gate and out-gate information?

gekseppe
Administrator
Hi Sasuke and welcome to the forum!

You can bundle, into an interchange, multiple CODECO; this includes: Gate-In moves, Gate-Out moves, Repair moves and any other move that can be reported by CODECO.

It's recommended to not bundle, into an interchange, different message type like, for instance, CODECO and COARRI.

So, do not worry: you are going in the right direction while developing you application.

Good luck!
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com