Bundled containers in BAPLIE

tukesh
Hello

I m new to EDI learning

i want to show bundled containers in baplie
How to do the same
it will be good if i can get exampe baplie

e.g We have 15 containers which are bundled together -how to specify this relation in baplie

thanks in advance
tukesh

Re: Bundled containers in BAPLIE

gekseppe
Administrator
Hello tukesh;

Since you are talking about "containers bundled together" I'll assume that you mean Flat Rack / Platforms containers packed together.

Here below the following scenario:"1 piece of machinery 32500 kgm, 890x250x220 cm, from Hamburg to Singapore occupying bay 12 row 00 tier 06 loaded on two platforms number ECTU4246733 and ECTU4248891.Tareweight of the platforms is 4250 kgm each. The platforms have been loaded in Southampton and will be discharged in Tokyo."

--First EQD group: Machinery--
LOC+147+0120006::5'
FTX+AAA+++1 PIECE MACHINERY'
MEA+WT++KGM:32500'
DIM+1+CMT:890:250:220'
LOC+9+DEHAM'
LOC+11+SGSIN'
RFF+ET:0120006'
EQD+BB+DEHAM00004'
NAD+CA+ABC:172:20'

--Second EQD group: Bottom Platform--
LOC+147+0120006::5'
FTX+SIN+++SANDWICH STOW BOTTOM'
MEA+WT++KGM:4250'
LOC+9+GBSOU'
LOC+11+JPTYO'
RFF+BM:1'
EQD+CN+ECTU 4246733+4960+++4'
NAD+CA+ABC:172:20'

--Third EQD group: Top Platform--
LOC+147+0120006::5'
FTX+SIN+++SANDWICH STOW TOP'
MEA+WT++KGM:4250'
LOC+9+GBSOU'
LOC+11+JPTYO'
RFF+BM:1'
EQD+CN+ECTU 4248891+4960+++4'
NAD+CA+XYZ:172:20'

--
Hope this sample will help you.

Good Luck !

Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Bundled containers in BAPLIE

tukesh
Thanks Gekseppe for your very quick reply

In one scenario your sample/example is very helpful

The other scenario is -
i have 15 containers say 20' that are bundled together as business requirement
can be placed (generally not) on different stowage locations

i have to provide the data accordingly in the Baplie

In your example i noticed RFF+ET:0120006' element
Can i use the same in scenario 2 to give the reference to the master equipment

Thanks again for your quick response

Re: Bundled containers in BAPLIE

gekseppe
Administrator
I'm not sure to understand your question...

If you need to report 15 containers in a BAPLIE file you have to loop Segment Group 5 / Segment Group 6 through the full message.

Basically it means that you have to repeat into the BAPLIE, for each container to report, the block on infos of my sample.

Then, for each block of infos, you can add more detailed infos such as: locations, reference and other.

I would suggest you to download BAPLIE MIG here under the Documentation directory.
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Bundled containers in BAPLIE

tukesh
Thanks again

I will download and go through the document

Cheers
Tukesh