Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

Nosch
Is there a new version of a Baplie viewer tool (Baplie viewer / EDI viewer) to visualize Baplie 2.2 / 3.1 with VGM qualifier?

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

gekseppe
Administrator
Hello;

BAPLIE Viewer it's a freeware tool developed by Capt. Dragan Milatovic in the beginning of years 2000.

Here is the official home of the project: http://www.geocities.ws/milatovicd/

Apparently there are no updates since year 2005...

You can try to send an email to the author and see what happens but at the moment seems there is not available a BAPLIE Viewer version which supports BAPLIE 2.2/3 and VGM concept.

That's indeed a pity...
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com
RAM

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

RAM
Dear Respected Sir

Cud you kindly arrange to forward Baplie viewer / EDI viewer with  VGM.

ram.tsl@transworld.com

Many thanks
Ram
Orient Express Lines & Transworld Shipping

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

Kannan
Hi All,

The SOLVERMINDS(IT Solution provider) has developed a standalone SVM BAPLIE Viewer tool, which helps the shipping industry in decoding and displaying the contents of BAPLIE EDI file. This BAPLIE Viewer helps to review the contents of the BAPILE EDI File without tampering the contents of the original source file. BAPLIE Viewer allows you to look through BAPLIE encoded files easy as an easy viewable spreadsheet. BAPLIE Viewer doesn’t require any special Programs/Software to install, it would be required to “RUN” a “Exe” file which will do the decoding seamlessly.

Kindly refer the below URL to know about the product and download the software.

https://www.solverminds.com/svm-baplie-viewer/

Thanks and Regards,
Kannan

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

gekseppe
Administrator
I would also suggest the EDIFACT Viewer: it's free and allows to export BAPLIE contents in XLS format.

You can download it here.
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

mtrayn01
Have you tried the website version www.baplieviewer.com?

It allows you to view BAPLIE files online and has the full cargo plan and a cool 3D view of the vessel content.

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

gekseppe
Administrator
Indeed a great program: just tested now and I'm really impressed!
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

danibus
Good day

I'm using Solverminds program, works well.

But first you need to install Java.

If you are not in home, I mean installing in some computers in your company, you need to install as admin and give read/write permission for program folder to users.

If not, program will launch and close at the moment.

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

gekseppe
Administrator
Yes, I love it too!
Thinking to make a comparative about the free BAPLIE tools currently available on the marketplace...
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Baplie viewer / EDI viewer for VGM

Mansoor Ahmed
Hello All,

being a planner I do understand your requirements.
to view the entire content of baplie edi (VGM) in our old friend (baplie viewer) there is a work around as follow:
open the required baplie in notepad or any text editor
then press Ctrl+h to find and replace following:
+VGM+
+WT+
then save the changes
now you should be able to see the content in baplie viewer plus you can now be able to check edi errors as we did before.
to reverse the above steps to make the baplie file to its original state.
hope it will assist you!
your friend,
Mansoor Ahmed