Baplie 2.2

R.B.L
Hello I am new in this forum, and i would like to know if there is an accessible software or a method to convert or create 2.2 EDI files, my current software can only generate up to 2.0 EDI files.

Best Regards

Re: Baplie 2.2

gekseppe
Administrator
Hello;

As far as I know there are no free tools which allow to convert BAPLIE from a version to another one.

I guess that the best option is to ask to the vendor of your software to implement even BAPLIE version 3.1 which is intended to support SOLAS since the 1st of July to go on.

Good luck!
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Baplie 2.2

R.B.L
Thank you for answering, but is ok is if not a free tool, but i would like a name of software that can make baplie version of 2.2 or superior.

Re: Baplie 2.2

gekseppe
Administrator
For sure any professional EDI translator on the market place can do that...

If you want to give a try to Bots you can have a look here: it's free and open source but it requires Python knowledge.
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Baplie 2.2

DIANA
you can open a file 2.2 with the following isntruction

- save your file in the pc
- windows explorer
- select file and click with the left buttom mouse
- open with.... notepad
- in the first line said  "UNB+UNOA:2" please reeplace this 2 by a 1
- in the second line said  "SMDG22" please reeplace this by SMDG15
- CTRL+A and CTRL+H
- Find What:   VGM
- Replace With:   WT
And click in replace all
Close notepad
Save changes?
CLick in SAVE

And you can open this file in format 2.0

Re: Baplie 2.2

SYH LOG
Diana creo mas bien que la pregunta es como cenvertir archivos 2.0 a 2.2 para la verificacion de pesos brutos VGM

Re: Baplie 2.2

gekseppe
Administrator
If you want to go from BAPLIE version 2.2 to 1.5 with a "manual process", I would suggest also the following changes:

"LOC+9+" => "LOC+6+" to define Port of loading;
"LOC+11+" => "LOC+12+" to define to define the Operational Port of discharge.

Just my two cents!
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: Baplie 2.2

Keptınnnnn
thank you fm Arkas-gülbeniz a chief and second off ;)

Re: Baplie 2.2

james
The SOLVERMINDS(IT Solution provider) has developed a standalone SVM BAPLIE Viewer tool, which helps the shipping industry in decoding and displaying the contents of BAPLIE EDI file. This BAPLIE Viewer helps to review the contents of the BAPILE EDI File without tampering the contents of the original source file. BAPLIE Viewer allows you to look through BAPLIE encoded files easy as an easily viewable spreadsheet. BAPLIE Viewer doesn’t require any special Programs/Software to install, it would be required to “RUN” a “Exe” file which will do the decoding seamlessly.

Kindly refer the below URL to know about the product and download the software.

https://www.solverminds.com/svm-baplie-viewer/