A warm welcome to the forum !

gekseppe
Administrator
Hi everybody;

There are no particular rules here; you can:

- Post EDI samples;
- Share infos;
- Open any kind of topic about EDI.

Feel free to join and to contribute with your experience !
Gekseppe
My EDI Notes admin

http://myedinotes.blogspot.com

Re: A warm welcome to the forum !

Cajun
Cheers mate.

I check back on your site once twice a month to see for updates/checks

I work for a large port, and i edi is one of jobs, dealing with codeco/coarri/baplie/coparn/coprar/iftmcs/cuscar

Its hard to find relaitive simplifyed information around to show people what to do.

Re: A warm welcome to the forum !

gekseppe
Administrator
Happy to read you here mate: it's a pleasure to meet a colleague on the internet !

Yes, I often use the EDIFACT Viewer but I have to admit to get really great results with the free EDI Notepad: http://www.softshare.com/software/edinotepad/

It's true: on the internet there are tons of EDI MIGs but it's pretty unusual to find some concrete EDI samples.

If you have the time fell free to upload on this forum any kind of sample: I'm always happy to share infos
with people involved in my job !

See you !!!